- Recombinant Human BMP-2 Increases the Incidence and Rate of Healing in Complex Ankle Arthrodesis, Fourman MS, Borst EW, Bogner E, Rozbruch SR, Fragomen AT: Clin Orthop Rel Res. 2014 Feb, 472:732-9, Epub 2013 Aug 29.
- Minimum Distraction Gap: How Much Ankle Joint Space Is Enough in Ankle Distraction Arthroplasty? Fragomen AT, McCoy TH, Meyers K, Rozbruch SR: HSS J 2014, 10:6-12.
- Circular External Fixator Assisted Ankle Arthrodesis Following Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty. McCoy TH, Goldman V, Fragomen AT, Rozbruch SR: Foot Ankle Int. 2012, 33(11):947-955.
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society AIM Index Reliably Assesses Lower Limb Deformity McCarthy JJ, Iobst CA, Rozbruch SR, Sabharwal S, Eisman E: Epub ahead of print Oct 2, 2012. Clin Ortho Rel Res. 2013, 471:621-7.
- Growth Arrest of the Tibia after ACL Reconstruction: Lengthening and Deformity Correction with the Taylor Spatial Frame. Rozbruch SR, Schachter L, Bigman D, Marx R: Published online before print April 25, 2013, doi: 10.1177/0363546510369318; Am. J Sports Med, 2013, 41(7):1636-1641.
- Distal Tibial Periarticular Nonunions: Ankle Salvage with Bone Transport. Schottel P, Muthusamy S, Rozbruch SR: J Orthop Trauma. Epub 2013 Sep 26.
- Femoral Deformity Planning: Intentional Placement of the Apex of Deformity, Peter D. Fabricant, MD, MPH; James M. Camara, PhD, S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, Healio.com/orthopedics, Search: 20130426-11, Volume 36, Number 5, May 2013
- Limb Lengthening in children with Russell-Silver syndrome: a comparison to other etiologies; V. goldman, TH McCoy, MD Harbison, ATFragomen, SR Rozbruch, Journal of Children's Orthopaedics ISSN 1863-2521, Volume 7, Number 2 (2013)
- Antibiotic-Coated Nail for Fusion of Infected Charcot Ankles, Abhijit Pawar, MD, Goksel Dikmen, MD, Austin Fragomen, MD, and S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, Foot & Ankle International 34(1) 80-84, American Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Society, 2013
- External Fixator Assisted Ankle Arthrodesis Following Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty, McCoy TH, Goldman V, Fragomen AT, Rozbruch SR, Foot Ankle Int./ Vol. 33, No. 11, November 2012, 33(11):947-955.
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstructon Society AIM Index Reliably Assesses Lower Limb Deformity, James McCarthy MD, Christopher A. Iobst MD, S. Robert Rozbruch MD, Sanjeev Sabharwal MD, Emily A. Eismann MS, Clin Orthop Relat Res, DOI 10.1007/s11999-012-2609-8, March 2012
- Osteotomy, Arthrodesis and Arthroplasty for Complex Multiapical Deformity of the Leg, Alex C. Lesiak, MD, J. Turner Vosseller, MD, S. Rozbruch, MD, HSS Journal, The Musculoskeletal Journal of Hospital for Special Surgery, ISSN 1556-3316, Volume 8 Number 3 (2012)
- Correction of Proximal Tibia Varus with External Fixation, Kashif Ashfaq, MD, Austin Fragomen, MD, Joseph T. Nguyen, MPh, S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, 2012 Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc., The Journal of Knee Surgery
- Evidence-Based Indications for Distraction Ankle Arthroplasty, Nichoas C. Smith, MD, BA, Douglas Beaman, MD, S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, Mark A. Glazebrook, PhD, MD, Foot & Ankle International, 2012, by the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Complex Ankle Arthrodesis Using the Ilizarov Method Yields High Rate of Fusion, Austin T. Fragomen, MD, Eugene Borst, BA, Lindsay Schachter, BD, Stephen Lyman, PhD, S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons 2012
- Bone Tumor Reconstruction with the Ilizarov Method, Thomas H. McCoy Jr., MD, Han Jo Kim, MD, Michael B. Cross, MD, Austin T. Fragomen, MD, John H. Healey, MD, Edward A. Athanasian, MD, S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, Journal of Surgical Oncology, Wiley Periodicals, Inc, 2012
- Does Humeral Lengthening With a Monolateral Frame Improve Function?, Abhijit Y. Pawar, Thomas H. McCoy, Austin T. Fragomen & S. Robert Rozbruch, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, A Publication of the Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons, (2012) Volume 470. Number 7.
- Does Lengthening and The Plating (LAP) Shorten Duration of External Fixation?, Ryor Harbacheuski MD, Austin T. Fragomen MD, S. Robert Rozbruch MD, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, A Publication of the Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons, (2012) 470:1771-1781
- Femoral Lengthening with Lengthening of a Nail has Fewer Complications than Intramedullary Skeletal Kinetic Distraction, Shaham Mahboubian, Matthew Seah, Austin T. Fragomen, D. Robert Rozbruch, Clinical Orthopaedic and Related Research, The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons, (2012) 470:1221-1231
- Building for the Future: The transformative leadership of Dean Antonio Gotto, Beth Saulnier, Weill Cornell Medicine Special Issue 2011, The Magazine of Weill Cornell Medical College and Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, 2011
- What's New in Limb Lengthening and Deformity Correction, Sanjeev Sabharwal, MD, S. Robert Rozbruch, MD in the Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, Volume 93-A, Number 24, December 21, 2011
- Lengthening of the Femur Over an Existing Intramedullary Nail, Han Jo Kim, MD, Austin T. Fragomen, Keith Reinhardt, MD, James J. Hutson, Jr, MD, and S. Robert Rozbruch, MD in the Journal of Orthopedic Trauma, Volume 25, Number 11, November 2011
- Supramalleolar Osteotomy Using Circular External Fixation with Six-Axis Deformity Correction of the Distal Tibia, Daniel M. Horn, MD; Austin T. Fragomen, MD; S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, Food & Ankle International/Vol. 32, No. 10/October 2011
- ORS Virtual Dedicated July issue of the Journal of Orthopaedic Research is focused on The Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- Femoral Reconstruction Using External Fixation, Yevgeniy Palatnik and S. Robert Rozbruch, Advances in Orthopedics, Volume 2011 (2011).
- Use of Ultrasound in Detection and Treatment of Nerve Compromise in a Case of Humeral Lengthening, S. Robert Rozbruch, MD& Craig Fryman, BS & Daniel Bigman, PA & Ronald Adler, MD, PhD, HSS Journal (2011) 7: 80–84
- Distal Femoral Osteotomy: Is Internal Fixation Better than External? K. T. Matthew Seah BMedSci, MBChB, Raheel Shafi MD, Austin T. Fragomen MD, S. Robert Rozbruch MD, Clin Orthop Relat Res, 2011.
- Comparison of PACS and Hard-copy 51-inch Radiographs for Measuring Leg Length and Deformity, Saurabh Khakharia MD, Daniel Bigman PA-C, Austin T. Fragomen MD, Helene Pavlov MD, S. Robert Rozbruch MD, Clin Orthop Relat Res (2011) 469:244–250.
- Gradual Reduction of Chronic Fracture Dislocation of the Ankle Using Ilizarov/Taylor Spatial Frame, Nazzar Tellisi & Jonathan T. Deland, MD& S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, HSS Journal (2011) 7: 85–88
- Fixator-Assisted Plating of Limb Deformities by S. Robert Rozbruch, MD. Published by Oper Tech Orhop 21:174-179 (2011)
- Lengthening of the Femur over an Existing Intramedullary Nail, Han Jo Kim, MD, Austin T. Fragomen, Keith Reinhardt, MD, James J. Hutson, Jr, MD, and S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, published by Ortho Trauma (August 25, 2010)
- Limb lengthening for radiation-induced growth arrest of the pelvis and femur, Paul E. Matuszewski and S. Robert Rozbruch, Current Orthopaedic Practice, March/April 2010
- Noninvasive Quantitative Assessment of Bone Healing After Distraction Osteogenesis, Oladapo M. Babatunde, MD & Austin T. Fragomen, MD & S. Robert Rozbruch, MD, HSS Journal, 2010.
- Grand Rounds from HSS: Management of Complex Cases, Winter 2010, Volume 1, Issue 1
- Intraoperative Measurement of Mounting Parameters for the Taylor Spatial Frame, George D. Gantsoudes, MD; Austin T. Fragomen, MD; S. Robert Rozbruch, MD in the Journal of Orthopedic Trauma, 2010 Apr;24(4):258-62.
- Does the Taylor Spatial Frame Accurately Correct Tibial Deformities? S. Robert Rozbruch MD, Kira Segal BA, Svetlana Ilizarov MD, Austin T. Fragomen MD, Gabriel Ilizarov MD, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 2009.
- Limited Quadricepsplasty for Contracture during Femoral Lengthening - Saurabh Khakharia MD, Austin T. Fragomen MD, S. Robert Rozbruch MD
- Computer Navigation and Fixator-Assisted Femoral Osteotomy for Correction of Malunion After Perisprosthetic Femur Fracture - Daniel O. Kendoff, MD, Austin T. Fragomen, MD, Andrew D. Pearle, MD, Mustafa Citak, MD, and S. Robert Rozbruch, MD
- Joint Preservation of the Osteoarthritic Ankle Using Distraction Arthroplasty - Nazzar Tellisi, MD; Austin T. Fragomen, MD; Dawn Kleinman, BS; Martin J. O’Malley, MD; S. Robert Rozbruch, MD
- Limb Lengthening and Then Insertion of an Intramedullary Nail: A Case-matched Comparison, S. Robert Rozbruch MD, Dawn Kleinman BA, Austin T. Fragomen MD, Svetlana Ilizarov MD, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, December 2008.
- Ipsilateral Fibular Transport Using IlizarovTaylor Spatial Frame for a Limb Salvage Reconstruction: a Case Report published in HSS Journal: Volume 5, Issue1 (2008)
- Humeral lengthening and deformity correction in Ollier’s disease: distraction osteogenesis with a multiaxial correction frame published by Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics in 2008
- A Biomechanical Comparison of an Intrameduallary Nail and Ilizarov External Fixator for Ankle Arthrodesis Foot and Ankle International, March 2008
- Limb Salvage Reconstruction of the Ankle with Fusion and Simultaneous Tibial Lengthening Using the Ilizarov/Taylor Spatial Frame Journal of the Hospital for Special Surgery, March 2008
- Repair of Tibial Nonunions and Bone Defects with the Taylor Spatial Frame, published in Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, February 2008.
2007 and earlier
- Lengthening and Reconstruction of Congenital Leg Deficiencies for Enhanced Prosthetic Wear published by The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons in October, 2007
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgery: Book Review in Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-American, October 2007.
- The Mechanics of External Fixation article in The HSS Journal
- Correction of Tibial Deformity with Use of the Ilizarov-Taylor Spatial Frame article in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (7 mb PDF)
- Drs. Fragomen and Rozbruch publish article on femoral osteotomy in eMedicine from WebMD.
- Dr. Rozbruch publishes Temporary Intentional Leg Shortening and Deformation to Facilitate Wound Closure Using the Ilizarov/Taylor Spatial Frame in the Journal of Orthopedic Trauma (vol. 20, no.6, July 2006)
- Drs. Rozbruch and Ilizarov publish new book on Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction
- Lengthening of a Free Fibular Graft after Sarcoma Resection of a Humerus by Svetlana Ilizarov, MD; Arkady Blyakher, MD; and S. Robert Rozbruch, MD from the Institute for Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction (2006)
- Simultaneous Treatment of Tibial Bone and Soft-tissue Defects With the Ilizarov Method, published in Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, March 2006 (pdf)
- Nonunions and Malunions by S. Robert Rozbruch, MD and Kevin Pugh, MD (pdf) published in Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Trauma v.3, 2005.
- Proximal Tibial Osteotomy for Medical Compartment Osteoarthritis of the Knee Using the Ilizarov Taylor Spatial Frame (pdf) published in Techniques of Knee Surgery Sept 2005
- Posttraumatic Reconstruction of the Ankle Using the Ilizarov Method published in HSS Journal September 2005 ( Vol 1, number 1, pages 68 - 88)
- lizarov Hip Reconstruction for the Late Effects of Infantile Hip Sepsis published in Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (Am), May 2005 (Vol 87-A, number 5, pages 1007-1018)
- Knee Arthrodesis with Simultaneous Lengthening of the Tibia published in Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, March 2005 (Vol 19, number 3, pages 171-179)
- Total Knee Replacement Following Proximal Tibial Osteotomy Dr. Rozbruch's letter to the editor is published in Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Am, November 2004
- Minimal Incision Technique Using a Two-Hole Plate for Fixation of Stable Intertrochanteric Hip Fractures by M. DiPaoli, S. Robert Rozbruch, DL Helfet; published in Orthopedics, Volume 27 Number 23, March 2004
- Ilizarov method for wound closure and bony union of an open grade IIIB tibia fracture John E.Mullen, MD; S.Robert Rozbruch, MD; Arkady Blyakher, MD; David L.Helfet, MD
- Techniques In Tibial Osteotomy: External Fixation for Proximal Tibial Osteotomy www.hss.edu 2004 March 5.
- Distraction of the Ankle for Arthritis by David John India, MD; Arkady Blyakher, MD; Martin J. O'Malley, MD; S. Robert Rozbruch, MD published in Techniques of Foot and Ankle Surgery, December 2003
- Correction of Large Bilateral Tibia Vara Using the Ilizarov Method published by Dr. Rozbruch in Journal of Knee Surgery, January 2003
- Fibula Lengthening Using a modified Ilizarov Method published in Orthopedics, 25:11, November 2002
- Ilizarov Method for Treatment of Extraarticular Distal Humerus Fractures Article published in Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery,
- Distraction of Hypertrophic Nonunion of Tibiawith Deformity Using Ilizarov/Taylor Spatial Frame by S. Robert Rozbruch, MD; David L. Helfet, MD; Arkady Blyakher, MD
- Distraction Osteogenesis for Nonunion After High Tibial Osteotomy by S. Robert Rozbruch, MD; John E. Herzenberg, MD; Kevin Tetsworth, MD; H. Robert Tuten, MD; Dror Paley, MD
- The Evolution of Femoral Shaft Plating Technique by S. Robert Rozbruch, MD; Urs Muller, MD; Emanuel Gautier, MD; Reinhold Ganz, MD
- Fibula Lengthening Using a Modified Ilizarov Method by S. Robert Rozbruch, MD; Matthew DiPaola, BA; Arkady Blyakher, MD
- Ilizarov Method for Wound Closure and Bony Union of an Open Grade IIIB Tibia Fracture by John E. Mullen, MD S.; Robert Rozbruch, MD; A. A. Blyakher, MD; David L. Helfet, MD
Orthopedic Industry Publications
^ Back to Top