HSS Bone Quiz
In the spirit of Halloween, we’ve made a quiz dedicated to bones! How many do you think you can answer correctly?
1. The human skeleton is made up of 206 bones.
A) True B) False
2. Your bones will stop growing by the time you reach:
A) 17 B) 45 C) 25 D) 80
3. The patella is located in the:
A) Knee B) Elbow C) Hand D) Foot
4. Which of the following is not found in the forearm?
A) Sternum B) Radius C) Ulna
5. What is the longest bone in the body?
A) Pelvis B) Radius C) Ulna D) Femur
6. The _________ makes up the anklebone.
A) Foot B) Tibia C) Clavicle D) Fibula
7. What is the most often broken bone?
A) Femur B) Clavicle C) Tibia D) Vertebrae
To see how well you did, highlight the answers below:
See how well your friends do on our bone quiz by sharing on Facebook.