Scleroderma and Vasculitis Clinical Trials
- Gleevec in the Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis
(Fully Enrolled) Active - Contact Uzunma Udeh 212.774.2123
Purpose: To determine the safety and tolerability of a medication called Gleevec in systemic sclerosis. Important secondary outcomes of relevance are improvement in disease activity as defined by skin scores and indices of pulmonary function.
- Scleroderma Registry
Actively recruiting – contact Nina Paddu, 212.774.7194
Purpose: The overall objective of this study is to establish a Scleroderma registry that will support and promote basic science and clinical research of this complex rheumatic disease The Hospital for Special Surgery. The existence of a registry for this rare disorder will facilitate our understanding of the clinical features, pathobiology, genetics and possible methods of intervention associated with it. This will ultimately lead to a potential treatment for this, to date, untreatable disease.
- The LOTUSS Trial: An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Pirfenidone When Administered to Patients With Systemic Sclerosis-Related Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD) (LOTUSS)
- ASCI: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase II Multicenter Trial of a Monoclonal Antibody to CD20 (Rituximab) for the Treatment of Systemic Scllerosis-Associated Pulonary Arterial Hypertension (SSc-PAH)
- Phase II/III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Tocilizumab vs. Placebo in Patients with Systemic Sclerosis
- Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Parallel group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Macitentan in Patients with Ischemic Digital Ulcers Associated with Systemic Sclerosis
- Bellumimab for the Treatment of Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
- Natural History and Outcome of Scleroderma Patients at High Risk or with Early Pulmonary Hypertension
- DISTOL 1: Digital Ischemic Lesions in Scleroderma Treated with Oral Treprostinil Diethanolamine: a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study
Purpose: To establish a prospective observational longitudinal cohort study of patients with scleroderma who are at high risk for pulmonary hypertension. This registry will aid in the understanding of disease progression in patients with systemic sclerosis and early pulmonary hypertension.
- Nilotinib in the Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis
^ Back to Top